Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Puzzling...

Well not really. I was able to get the last 19 blocks for Athena's Puzzle done today!!


IMG_1391

AND, I got half of the quilt top assembled. Only it's too big to take a picture of so I had to do it in 1/4's. So, you're getting a screwy picture.

Picture1

I can't believe I'm finally in the home stretch. The quilt top is almost done!

I also got the bats in the living room windows hung. Now I just need to get the quilt studio's bats hung.

IMG_1390


100 Blocks in 100 days challenge. Currently 112/100

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Great quilt but those bats rock.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Love the quilt! Great pattern and fabrics! Those bats...just too cute! You're just sooooo Cre8tive!

Shogun said...

I love that quilt - great colors. How did you hang the bats, with a string? Or something else?

Laura Krasinski said...

Love the quilt....

tirane93 said...

those blocks are going to make a stunning quilt!

Trish said...

Those blocks are great. I can't wait to see it all together. Love the bats, too!

Moneik said...

The quilt is going to be awesome. I'm still trying to figure out the picture though.

Quilter In Paradise said...

Love this one! think I'm going to have to break into the batiks and make it... hard to cut the batiks,,, I like to just look at them,, but this quilt is so pretty!

Beth in Dallas
in a pickle