Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Progress

Tonight I worked on Athena's Puzzle and got the first 20 blocks finished. I wanted to take a picture so I searched for some duct tape in the basement and then taped some batting up to the top of the closet door. I'd like to do a design wall with a curtain rod that may hang above the closet door but I just haven't worked out all the details yet. So, in the mean time this is what I'm using.

IMG_1217

Next up, I pulled out the scrappy pampered pooch quilt. I decided that every day that I work on Athena's puzzle I still need to work on one of my own projects so today's was assembling three rows.

IMG_1218

Hopefully by the end of the coming weekend I'll be putting the borders on and assembling the backing to put it in the to be quilted pile for whenever I get around to taking my Babylock in for service and then get it back. I'm in no rush though, it can wait a few weeks until I get a few more quilts ready to quilt.

Not sure how much I'll get done tomorrow night because I work till 8. It might turn into a cutting night and then 3 more rows of Pampered Pooch because assembling the Athena's puzzle blocks take a little bit longer than I anticipated.

4 comments:

Suzan said...

Love the Athena's Puzzle!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

That quilt RAWKSSSS! I love it! Love the Pooch one too!

Julie-Ann said...

They both look great!

Moneik said...

You're making great progress on both quilts.