Monday, September 7, 2009

Waun-a-Quilt UFO wrap up

I started with 28 Unfinished Projects. I finished 16 of them. A little over half complete with the list. I'm happy with half because had I not done this challenge I'd probably still have those same 28 that I started the challenge with. I also managed to complete 42 projects Start to Finish. It was a great quilting summer.

Now what to do with the 16 that are STILL unfinished? I'd like to say that completing 4 per month for the next 4 months is doable. But it might be a little much. I'll be happy if I finish one or two a month until all the older ones are finished up so I can move forward with a clean slate.


2 comments:

Debi said...

You can do it Jen. I have 16 quilts left to quilt and my goal is to have them all DONE by October 1...the race is on!

Moneik said...

I don't think I'll ever be completely done. There will always be those projects that are just on the back burner. But I feel like we both accomplished a lot and met the goal we set out to achieve.