- Metro Blue watch band....which was a tad too short and I lost it while grocery shopping. SEE, there's a reason to avoid grocery shopping.
- Started Athena's Puzzle. Made 129 blocks and am still working on assembling the top.
- Sock Monkey Notebook wrap
- Got hooked on English Paper Piecing. Made a ton of little hexagons. Spelled Hexagons as Hexigons for a few weeks. Duh.
- Made a notebook wrap for Jen
- Made 16 bats to hang in the windows.
- Realized that my blog in September was pretty darn boring and will make sure October is more exciting!!!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
I spent a lot of time sewing this month, but my guess is that not much actually got accomplished.