Thursday, October 1, 2009

September Quilting Accomplishments

I spent a lot of time sewing this month, but my guess is that not much actually got accomplished.

  • Metro Blue watch band....which was a tad too short and I lost it while grocery shopping. SEE, there's a reason to avoid grocery shopping.
  • Started Athena's Puzzle. Made 129 blocks and am still working on assembling the top.
  • Sock Monkey Notebook wrap
  • Got hooked on English Paper Piecing. Made a ton of little hexagons. Spelled Hexagons as Hexigons for a few weeks. Duh.
  • Made a notebook wrap for Jen
  • Made 16 bats to hang in the windows.
  • Realized that my blog in September was pretty darn boring and will make sure October is more exciting!!!



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had to chuckle about the hexagons! At least they are super cute!

Moneik said...

For as much sewing as we both did, it sure doesn't show. We are just getting started! Watch out for October.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Jen your blog is never boring. I try to catch up every couple of days but some days just dont make it past throwing my crap from work on the floor and then sitting on the couch.. Looking forward to october!