Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sewing Antics

After work on Saturday, Chelsy and I went to sew at Jen's house. A seemingly normal activity on the outside...but Jen was convinced that she had encephalitus from her flu shot. Her head and neck hurt. So we were going to be sad when "woke up dead" on Sunday. You see, the evening went downhill from there and we did more laughing than we did sewing. If you had been a fly on the wall you would have thought we were all drunk...but not a single drop of alcohol was consumed.

Here's Jen wearing a tote bag that I made. (She's soooo gonna kill me)

IMG00077 (2)

And Chelsy who was, "So over this apron."

IMG00074 (2)

I've decided to turn my itty bitty 1/4" HexAgons into Diamonds instead of Flowers.

IMG_1820


100 Blocks in 100 days challenge. Currently ?/100

2 comments:

Moneik said...

I love those nights when they are fun and silly all at the same time. I'm sure you had a ton of fun "sewing" with the girls.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Sounds like you had a blast!