Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trick or Treat bags

Last weekend I started working on a few Trick or Treat bags for my neighbor girls. The first one came out way to big so I've decided to give that one to my mom. I re-cut the rest of them so that I now have 3 small sized bags and still had enough to make myself a medium sized tote. I just had to make myself a tote bag because the fabric just makes me smile. I mean, so what if I can only use it one month out of the year, right?

I got the bags quilted and the webbing is on. In the next session I'll sew up the sides, box the corners and bind the tops. They'll be done in no time!

IMG_1822

Last night I finally got around to making my Halloween watch band. The green and purple spiders will be fine when I'm letting my freak flag fly. On the other side it's a black on black with the same spiders...much more subdued. It's not easy finding a small enough Halloween print for a watch band! :)

IMG_1824



3 comments:

Moneik said...

I love the treat bags! I'm sure the girls will love them. I'd have a different bag for every month if I found the perfect fabrics for each. Love the halloween fabric. Your watchband looks awesome too.

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

The bags are looking great! I love the idea of having different watch bands throughout the year too.

Cindy said...

Oh wow I get to go trick or treating, now I just need to make myself a watch band.