Monday, October 12, 2009

Trick or Treat Totes

I just put the final few binding stitches into the last of the 5 Trick or Treat Totes.

In this first picture, the one on the left is for my Mom, the one on the right is for me. I just fell in love with this fabric so it will be fun to use for a tote bag for the rest of the month.

IMG_2027

The next picture of three small totes are for my neighbor girls. I'm still deciding if I want to "Boo" their houses or just give them to them as I see them.

IMG_2028



4 comments:

Moneik said...

They are so super cute! I'm sure the girls will love them.

swooze said...

I think Holly should deliver them!

Betsy said...

Hi Jen-
I love your Halloween totes. I was wondering if you would give me permission to copy the photos of your totes. My mom loves to make totes and I think they would be great inspiration for her.

Thanks!
Betsy

Cindy said...

They all turned out really cute and if you'd like some little tiara's for the girls totes I have some from my birthday.