Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday for Quilters #1

Over the weekend, I spent some time at the Holiday for Quilters retreat at Lake Lawn Lodge in Delavan, WI.  On Saturday night I went to be the Photographer for the Show and Tell session after the formal dinner.


I was just about finished sewing down the binding when it was time for my quilt to go up on stage.  I quickly finished the last 15 inches afterwards.



I'm so happy to have it finished.  I could just stare at it for hours.

This next weekend is the Holiday for Quilters #2.  I'll be headed there on Saturday night again to do the photography.  I can't wait, it should be loads of fun.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Love love LOVE your quilt!!!

There were so many pretty quilts on the slideshow!

Julie-Ann said...

Oh - Jen - I just love your quilt. It is beautiful.

Diana Laurence said...

Jen, that one is GORGEOUS. Reminds me of the fabulous table runner you made me...which I get to put out soon!

SandiH said...

Wow! That ocean waves quilt is gorgeous! I had to delurk to say that I could probably stare at it for hours, too.

Trish said...

Your Ocean Waves quilt is absolutely gorgeous! WOW!
The show and tell was really good, thanks for the link.

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

Stunning! Great job!!

piecesofpatti said...

Your Ocean Waves is absolutely beautiful! I could stare at it for hours too! Great Job!

Sheila said...

Beautiful quilt, Jen! And what a creative bunch at the retreat... lots of patterns I've never seen. Thanks for sharing.

Moneik said...

Oceanwaves is absolutely gorgeous! The show and tell is fabulous.