Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Yesterday the four of us at the shop dressed up for Halloween.  We had a pillow case queen, a sock monkey and two girl scouts.  Pretty fun!  I was bummed though that no customers or kids came in dressed up.  =(

IMG_2383


My mom stopped by to take my picture, I'm hoping that hers came out clearer.  Our neighbor Abby was sporting a pretty cool costume.  She's the only one we saw that we knew.

neighbor abby

Not much on the quilting front last night.  I made a whopping 2 log cabin blocks.

IMG_2387 IMG_2389

Today, Mom, Vogues and Vogues mom Diane all head out to Green County to visit more quilt blocks on barns!!  I'm pretty excited.  My mom must be too because she was an hour early to pick me up...forgot about daylight savings time!

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You all looked great! Love, love, love the Brownie outfit! Takes me back to the day....
Have fun today and set Cindy's watch for her! Giggles!

Beth said...

Love the witch! And the courthouse steps....my fave log cabin block!

Moneik said...

The costumes are awesome! I love the Girl Scout ones. I'm sure you had a great time being all dressed up.