Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Birthday Wishes

I just wanted to do a shout out to thank everyone for the birthday wishes that they sent my way today.  I tried to reply to each one, but I sorta think I missed a few.

I had an awesome birthday!  Mike gave me the newest Harry Potter movie because it came out on the 8th.  Mom gave me PJ's and made me an awesome brownie cake.  I had lots of yummy treats at work today too!  It was a drama-free birthday thankfully.

I taught my Mom to paper piece tonight.  She whipped out three blocks - Log Cabin, 54-40 or Fight and Square in a Square.  She's promised to post them to her blog so hop over there if you get a chance.

While she was making her blocks, I made 4 more 6" blocks.

IMG_3385 IMG_3386
IMG_3387 IMG_3388


4 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Lovin' the blocks!

Julie-Ann said...

Your birthday sounds wonderful - especially the brownie cake! Glad you had a good day.

Moneik said...

So happy to hear you had a great birthday! Here's to many more.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Glad that you had a great birthday.. love the bright blocks .. so cheerful