I've been going to town on my Braided Starburst. By Thursday night I had all of the half square triangles sewn and cut apart. By Friday night I had all of the dog ears trimmed and papers torn off. The rest of the weekend I worked on assembling the rows for the first half of the quilt. It's really been exciting watching it come together.
On Saturday at the shop I did some product demos. One of them was the 60 degree table runner. It's one of those patterns that I knew how to do it, I just had yet to cut up the three border prints that have been hanging out in my stash for the past year. On Sunday night I cut all three prints up. I got 2 table runners and 4 placemats out of the Holly fabric, 3 table runners out of the "Build a Snowman" fabric and 2 table runners out of the Kim Schaefer print. I've gotten 4 placemats and three table runners quilted so far. I've been able to use the thin strips of batting scraps that I've been collecting. By the time I'm done with this project I think my bin will be empty.