I’ve been doing some sewing this afternoon. I started off making a block roll up that I promised Regina at quilt retreat.
I decided then that it was time to pull out my Mini Miranda – something that I started working on before retreat. Things were going along just fine, quite well in fact. I guess a little too well. Next thing I knew, I was having a hard time topstitching the flap onto my purse. I couldn’t figure out what the problem was. I rethreaded and moved the purse back into position and still had issues. Then I realized…I sewed my purse to my Olfa cutting mat. Only me!!
I changed my needle then because it was a tad bent yet unbroken. In no time, I was finished with my purse.
Now, I need to make a Wonder Wallet and possibly a small drawstring bag to put my camera in.
It may be the last day in July, but I knocked two UFO’s off of my June list. I’ll get the last one done tonight. At least I’ll only be a month behind in my UFO progress now!