Thursday, January 14, 2010

Decisions Decisions

Sooooo, There’s a group of us online doing a snowball/nine-patch challenge.  At first they were giving me a hard time because it was supposed to be scrappy.  Then I noticed that Patti was doing a non scrappy version.  Hmm, that I could do.  I have some fabrics that I’ve been holding hostage for quite some time now.
I then drew up this:
snowball nines
While that’s nice and all…it got me thinking about how I’ve always wanted to make a Tennessee Waltz Quilt so I played with that.
Tennessee Waltz
Hmmm, now that, I LOVE!  That I can be excited about!!  I just hope they still let me play along.

On the other hand, I was supposed to finish the binding on a quilt that I need done for tomorrow and I still have a side and a half to do.  Yeah...I don't think it's going to be done in time!

10 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Of course you can do that one! You're rotating a snowball...that means you're in! Very creative, but I would expect no less from ya! Now the hard part for you is not to do the entire quilt in one day. Snicker!

Lori said...

I love it! WOW is all I can say about the second one!!!

piecesofpatti said...

Jen you are so clever and "Cre8tive"! Like those fabrics!

Julie-Ann said...

I love the Tennessee Waltz version and that fabric is breathtaking!

Trish said...

Sure, now I HAVE to do that one! But I can't find the waltz block in EQ6 (and I don't know how to draw a block yet). Can you tell me which block it is or did you draw it?

Fabric Mom said...

Tennessee Waltz is a beautiful block. Love the fabrics you are going to use.

Moneik said...

OMG I love the TN Waltz quilt. I am having withdrawl now that everyone in joining in. I may just have to join in on this one too. If I get the sample done this weekend, then I can work on my own projects.

Vicki W said...

Oh YES! the second one sings.

Lilla Marilla said...

Oh, I adore your Tennessee Walz Quilt! I have thought about buying EQ6 and now I think your pattern has made up my mind. I will follow your blog!

zarina said...

Jen - I just love those fabrics especially the pansies (I love the flowers).