Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Golden Thimble's Block of the Month

I was browsing the net earlier this week and it seems that I'm not the only one addicted to quilt blocks on barns. Becky of The Golden Thimble has started one as well based on Ohio barns.  I find it funny because before I decided to turn my project into a block of the week I was trying to figure out how to incorporate a barn.  Of course, as I saw more barns I realized that I really should just stick to the blocks for my project.

Becky's Block of the Month will have you making 9 barns.  On each barn there will be a 4" block pieced into the barn itself.  Since I'm all about the quilt barn addiction I plan on making her Block of the Month as well as my own.

Click the link to arrive on her Quilting Clubhouse page.  The Barn Block of the Month is about 3/4 of the way down on the Clubhouse page.

Go forth and Cre8te!!

No comments: