Thursday, January 28, 2010

I was waiting impatiently…

For my Mini Moo cards to arrive!  It’s all Beth’s fault.  I’ve been enamored with  them ever since I saw them on her blog months ago.   Now that I look, it’s been a year since I first saw them.  It took me a year to decide what to put on mine. 

So now I finally have something I can hand out with my blog address on it.  I seem to always be writing it out for people.  I love them.  MY pictures printed on the back, my blog address on the opposite side.  Ok, my name and phone number too but for internet purposes I blocked that out of my picture. 

IMG_3839

Yes, I’m easily amused. 

4 comments:

Moneik said...

OMG! I absolutely love them! They are so gosh darn cute. I'm sure you'll have them all gone in no time.

Beth said...

I'm guilty as charged! ROTLF! The only thing I would change about mine? I would use a bigger font! Mine is so tiny you just about need a magnifying glass to see! I LOVE your barn pictures. Good choice!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Those are so cute! What a great idea to put your barn photos on them. They are soooo YOU!

kimbuktu said...

Yours are very cute! I have some on order, can't wait.