Monday, January 11, 2010

Invisible

I was hoping the new SBS block would have been posted today because that's what I wanted to work on.  Alas it was not.  =(  So I worked on some more project bags.  Since they're clear there's really no sense in taking a picture to post.

Regina, Katie & I went Ice Skating tonight at Red Arrow Park.  It's been a few years since I've been on my skates.  Wow it was fun!  My skates definitely need to be sharpened and soon...


Katie...a little too fast for my iphone!



Regina & Katie



Regina, Me & Katie

If there's one thing I've learned...my hat is completely STUPID!  I need a super cute hat before we go next time.

4 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

What fun! Look at those smiles! Love that pic. And...it is all about having a cute hat, after all! Ha!

Roolen said...

WOW! Thank you for photos! )))

Moneik said...

Looks like you were all having tons of fun. I'm sure you could make a pretty cool fleece hat.

ArtGirl/California/United States said...

i love the first photo how its kind of blurry and shows the action of the scene - makes for good memories, doesnt it?

i like how you're doing the block challenge and how you posted the photo of the barn next to the photo of your block. very cool!