Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's coming together

When I last shared my Valentine's Day table runner a few days ago it was 4 rows.  I've now doubled it and I'm over half way done with it.  I'm pretty excited about how quick it's coming together.

IMG_3719

I also made myself a new blog header.  I've wanted to change for quite a while now, just didn't think I had the right photo to do it with.  I'm not sure if it will stay this photo but at least I know what kind of shot I am looking for when I go out barn stalking in the future!




5 comments:

Moneik said...

I absolutely love you header! It's so you and really shows your personality. The tablerunner is coming together quickly. It looks great.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I love the new header, too! It's just...YOU! I'm still holding out on those tiny hexs, but you're making it harder every time I see them. It looks so cool.

Shogun said...

Very nice.

I just tried english paper piecing for the first time last week and I am hooked.

Julie-Ann said...

I noticed the great, new header right away. I love it.

I need to learn paper piecing!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Love your new header! Its gorgeous. Such a great picture. Its perfect! Your table runner is looking great as well.