Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Paper Piecing - How to

Julie-Ann commented and asked, "what about those of us who don't do paper piecing?"


My answer to that is that now's the time to learn a new skill!!


I've tossed around the idea of doing a paper piecing tutorial but truth be told, there are just so many awesome ones already online.  Here's my favorites:


Quilter's CacheStitchers NeedlePaper PanacheChristine ThreshCarol Doak - Carol's website doesn't have a tutorial but she has many fantastic books and you may already own one.  


If you're still confused, your best bet is to head on over to your local quilt shop and take a class or ask if someone can give you a demo.  =)  






P.S.  Quite a few people have been asking where to find the Ribbon Watch Faces that I featured in my watch band tutorial.  I've updated that post with the information.  


P.P.S.  I've also gotten quite a few questions about the Tree Skirt that I've been working on.  I've updated the Tree Skirt Post with the information on the pattern and ruler that I used.

2 comments:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I found Carol Doaks video that teaches you to paper piece easy to follow and you can watch it over if you miss something.

Julie-Ann said...

Are you going to teach a class at PW?

PLEASE?