Thursday, January 21, 2010

Still Celebrating Christmas

We went out on Thursday night for our shop Christmas Party.  A few of us exchanged names for Christmas and it turned out Terry had my name.  She had seen me oggling the fabric that I used to make Moneik's pillowcase so she made me one like it, just in a different colorway.  I'm digging the armchair sewing caddy which will make Mike happy because it gives me a place to stick my pins other than the arm of the couch.

IMG_3812

This ornament is PERFECT.  If you see in the background there's a barn with a quilt block on it.  Terry added the quilt block to it.

IMG_3811

Katie and I found the pattern for these crazy Gingerbread ornaments online.  We were both going to make them.  I haven't gotten farther than buying the felt.  Katie on the other hand, MADE hers and had one end up in the dishwasher.  We've been laughing about it for weeks.  I'm now the proud owner of Dishwasher Dude.


IMG_3813
IMG_3814

We had the BEST chocolate cake which we all joked that I should have taken a picture of and posted to my blog BUT they all know that food photos have been banned from the blog so you get to see NOTHING!

A good time was had by all.

2 comments:

Carol VR said...

I love the little ornament. Please post the link.

Moneik said...

Those are fun ornaments! Sounds like a good time was had by all.