This isn't something I used a pattern for, I just figured it out as I went fitting it to my binder before I made my cuts. I started out by cutting a WOF strip that was about two inches wider than the height of my binder. Once quilted I wrapped it around to see just how much I needed to cover the binder itself. the extra fabric I split in half and used for the inside flaps. I added the handles before I sewed the entire thing together. They are actually webbing that I covered with fabric. The fabric was from Jennifer Chiaverini's fabric line "The Winding Ways Quilt" and printed by Red Rooster. It's an older fabric line but I had it in my stash and thought it was perfect to use for my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Binder.
I also finished up the notebook wrap that I was making for my friend Katie.
I'm really happy with how this turned out. It's another thing that I make without a pattern. A few friends are trying to talk me into writing up a tutorial so there might be something in the coming months. I just do the same thing I did for the binder cover...starting with an oversized piece and then just cut it up as needed for the size of the notebook.