Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #5 – Churn Dash – Racine County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
(1) 3” Square – Orange – A3
(2) 3” X 2” Rectangles – Red – A1 & A5
(2) 3” X 2” Rectangles – Yellow – B1 & C1
(4) 3” X 2” Rectangles – Black – A2, A4, B2, & C2
(2) 3-1/4” Squares – Black Sub-cut - B3, B5, C3 & C5
(2) 3-1/4” Squares – Purple Sub-cut - B4, B6, C4 & C6
Click HERE to print a clean Churn Dash Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Churn Dash Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. Any of the dashed vertical lines should measure 6-1/2". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded.