Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #6 – Wild Goose Chase – Racine County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
(1) 2-1/4” Square – Black – C14
(2) 2-1/4”” Squares – Black, Sub-cut - A1, B1, C1 & D1
(8) 2-1/4” Squares – Green, Sub-cut - A2, A5, A8, A11, B2, B5, B8, B11, C2, C5, C8, C11, D2, D5, D8 & D11
(1) 5-1/2” Square – Red, Sub-cut - A13, A15, B13 & B15
(8) 3” Squares – Yellow, Sub-cut - A3, A4, A6, A7, A9, A10, A12, A14, B3, B4, B6, B7, B9, B10, B12, B14, C3, C4, C6, C7, C9, C10, C12, C13, D3, D4, D6, D7, D9, D10, D12 & D13
Click HERE to print a clean Wild Goose Chase Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Wild Goose Chase Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the bottom edge of section B should measure 5". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded.