Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #7 – Bear's Paw – Racine County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
Cut the following pieces:
(4) 2-1/4” Squares – Yellow – A1, D1, G5 & I5
(8) 2-1/4” Squares – Yellow, sub-cut into 16 pieces – A3, A5, B1, B3, C1, C3, D3, D5, F1, F3, G1, G3, H1, H3, I1 & I3
(4) 1-3/4” X 3-1/2” Rectangles – Yellow – C6, E1, E3 & H6
(1) 2-1/4” Square – Red – E2
(8) 2-1/4” Squares – Red, sub-cut into 16 pieces – A2, A4, B2, B4, C2, C4, D2, D4, F2, F4, G2, G4, H2, H4, I2 & I4
(4) 2-1/2” Squares – Red – B5, C5, F5 & H5
Click HERE to print a clean Bear’s Paw Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Bear’s Paw Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the bottom edge of section E should measure 6". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded.