Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #8 –Corn and Beans – Green County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
Cut the following pieces:
(2) 3-1/2” Squares – Green, sub-cut into 4 pieces – These will be over sized and get sewn onto the corners. These are not put onto paper.
(1) 3-1/2” Square – Red, sub-cut into 2 pieces – A5, C5
(6) 2-1/4” Squares – Red, sub-cut into 12 pieces - A2, B2, C1, D1, E2, E5, F4, F5, G4, G5, H2, H5
(1) 3-1/2” Square – Blue, sub-cut into 2 pieces – B5, D5
(1) 3-3/4” Square – Blue, sub-cut into 4 pieces - E3, F2, G2, H3
(10) 2-1/4” Squares – White, sub-cut into 20 pieces – A1, A3, A4, B1, B3, B4, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4, E1, E4, F1, F3, G1, G3, H1, H4
Click HERE to print a clean Corn and Beans Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Corn and Beans Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the bottom edge of section A should measure 2". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded.