Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grease!

I went to see Grease! last night at the PAC...wait, I'm thinking it's probably no longer called the PAC.  Whatever.  If you're local, you know where I'm talking about.  If you're not local, it really doesn't matter where I tell you we went!  It was a great show.  Taylor Hicks as Teen Angel though...that was beyond cheesy.

Around the Circle starting on the left - Ruth, Linda, Kim, Jenny & Jen

Jen & Ruth

I swear to god I take the worst pictures ever and I have a really big head.  But, I did finally get my hair cut so that's a plus.

As for the block, a change of perspective is sometimes all it takes. My block was drafted correctly, it just needed to be re-arranged to work out!






I've put so many hours into my Quilts on Barns Block of the Week this weekend...it's a good thing I don't keep track, I'd probably want to smack myself.  The good news is, I just have a few more blocks to make and then the first 26 blocks, directions, PDF's and all will be complete.  Then it's onto the next 13.  My goal is to get the first year (52 blocks) completed within the next month or so.

Speaking of the Barn Quilt Block of the Week, Lish talked me into starting a Flickr Group for the BOW.  If anyone is interested in contributing, the group can be found HERE.




1 comment:

Moneik said...

Looks like you were having a great time! You're all smiling from ear to ear. Looks like you just have to turn the top part of the block and you'll be all good to go.