Sunday, February 28, 2010

On that note, I'm going to bed

I just finished the Italian Tile block.  What fun!!  It may not be lined up precisely but I'm happy with it.  I can't believe I'm about to say this but, I think it might turn out better WITH Y-Seams.  I might actually give that a go...tomorrow.


And I finished that stupid tree of life.  I thought all was well until I went to crop my picture.  I DID put two squares in the wrong places.  I guess I'll be re-making this one tomorrow too.  


With that, I'm going to bed!



5 comments:

Cindy said...

OMG I can't wait to do the Italian Tile without the Y seams please,

Barb said...

That Italian Tile quilt is totally wonderful...very colorful and very striking...great job!!

Moneik said...

I LOVE the Italian Tile block. I think the upper left block of your tree quilt just needs to be rotated to the left one turn and it will be right. Your blocks are all great!

Shogun said...

I totally love that Italian Tile block! I have never tried a Y-seam....

Michelle said...

the Italian tile block is AWESOME! love the color combination.