Monday, February 8, 2010

Pages? Blogger now supports PAGES??

How cool is that?  Of course if you're reading from a blog reader you wouldn't see the pages but the fact that I can actually add up to 10 pages now is pretty cool and I'm betting most Blogger Blog writers have yet to find out about this.  Create Pages in Blogger

So far I've added a page for my Block of the Week and a page for my Barn Quilt Tour.  Of course, this also means I'll have to update the code for my blog button but long term...this is REALLY COOL!!!  It's about time Blogger got on board!

Tonight we had an employee open sew at the shop.  It was so much fun and I'm looking forward to next time.    I sashed and assembled the heart quilt that One I and I made blocks for.  Tonight I hope to put the borders on and get to work on the backing.  I didn't put sashing and corner stones around the outside edge which is something I've never done before.  I did it this way because I'm using the sashing fabric also for the border.  It looks ok in EQ so I'm hoping that in real life it is too.

IMG_4085

I'm having laptop AC Adapter issues.  I keep getting this error:


The thing is, it IS a Dell 65W AC Adapter and I've changed nothing.  This has just started within the last day or two.  Has anyone else out there had this same error?  I've re-seated the plugs, took the battery in and out and the next step per the help page is to update my bios.  Bios...that sounds a bit scary and extreme to me!!



7 comments:

Moneik said...

I'm so excited for your pages! They look great. The quilt looks amazing and you and 1I are just simply amazing when it comes to quilting!

Barn Quilter said...

Jen,

Thanks for adding all of the great pictures to the Barnquilting.ning.com website. You take some wonderful pictures.

Bruce Ball

Rhonda said...

Hi there....about the message....I've been told that there's another battery inside our computers (in addition to the cord that feeds to charge) that sometimes needs to be changed but before you do that maybe Google about it.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

The blocks look great all put together. You did a wonderful job of that. I'm glad I got to contribute on this one. The sashing really looks great!

Heather said...

Your heart quilt looks fantastic!!! I love pinks and reds! Good job.

Lynn Osborne said...

Jen, sometimes the AC adapters just go bad. We had one do that at the office last week. We replaced the adapter and it's working fine now.
Good luck, Lynn

Michele said...

The Dell AC adapters suck. We got around the problem by buying a docking station that seems to be sturdier.