Monday, February 22, 2010

Quilts on Barns - #94 Queen's Jewels

The Queen's Jewels is located at 7173 North McDermott Road in Albany WI.  At this point in the day instead of getting out of the truck each time we stopped at a barn, we were just opening the doors and standing on the running boards to snap pictures.  I inadvertently stopped right in front of a snow bank.  Sherry, without knowing the name of this block waved her hand and said, "The queen demands you pull forward."  Linda and I burst out laughing immediately because we knew the name of the block.

IMG_4076

IMG_4078

IMG_4077 IMG_4079 IMG_4080 (2) IMG_4080



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh I really like that one and can't wait to make it.

Moneik said...

I can't believe they push the snowpile in front of the barn door. It looks to me like they would need to get in it and so the snow should have been shoved the other direction.

kimbuktu said...

This one is very striking.