Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Sewing

Yesterday Jen came over to sew.  We each got quite a few projects worked on.

I sewed the borders on the Heart Quilt, assembled the backing, quilted it and sewed the binding on.

IMG_4137

I went to sew together the backing for my Mom's tree skirt to find I had the wrong amount cut.  I decided that I'll use a piece of muslin that I had hanging around.  It will be fine for the back of a tree skirt.  I also sewed together the backing for my Mom's Maggie Mae quilt.  I hope to get those two items quilted sometime this week.

I also made two Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks.

Chinese Coins A-9
Jen Buettner A9 Chinese Coin

Mexican Star I-5
Jen Buettner I-5 Mexican Star





4 comments:

Moneik said...

The quilt is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE how it turned out. You've done a great job getting all your SBS blocks done.

Suzan said...

Apparently I have been living under a rock. I just found out on Saturday what all this "Sylvia's Bridal Sampler" was about. Loving your blocks!

Barb said...

Love your quilt and the blocks...totally beautiful!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You ROCK! Great job on the quilt. Nice blocks, too.