Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #9 – Star Puzzle – Green County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
Cut the following pieces:
(1) 4-3/4” Square – Blue, sub-cut into 4 pieces - A4, B1, E1, F4
(2) 2-3/4” Squares – Blue, sub-cut into 4 pieces - A1, A7, F1, F7
(2) 2-3/4” Squares – Green, sub-cut into 4 pieces – A3, B2, E3, F5
(4) 2-3/4” Squares – Yellow, sub-cut into 8 pieces – A2, A6, C2, C3, D2, D4, F2, F6
(4) 2-3/4” Squares – Red, sub-cut into 8 pieces – A5, B3, C1, C4, D1, D3, E2, F3
Click HERE to print a clean Star Puzzle Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Star Puzzle Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the side edge of section A should measure 6". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded. I’ve also set up a Flickr Group if you’re interested!