Thursday, March 25, 2010

Got a few projects done

Might not have been everything that I had hoped to accomplish but that was a ridiculous goal anyway!!

I got the final two blocks done.  As of yesterday they've found a new home in a comfort quilt that will be made by a group later this week.  Now I don't have to worry about how to set them in a quilt!

IMG_4484

Next I made a pillow case for a friend of mine who truly is the Pillow Case Queen.  I figure she's made so many for others, yet I doubt she's ever made herself one.

IMG_4485

Last up, I made a notebook wrap for my friend Diane's Birthday out of Sweetwater's newest fabric line.

IMG_4487

IMG_4488

On that note, I called it a night.  Realizing that I have a ridiculous amount of things left to accomplish this week.


4 comments:

Moneik said...

Wow! I can't believe you got all your blocks done. Now I need to get busy working on mine. Glad you found a way to use them. I need to decide what I'm going to do with mine. The pillowcase is super cute and I love the journal cover.

Cindy said...

I still have all of my blocks and haven't even started those yet. I just love the fabric on the notebook cover.

Barb said...

You sure got alot done....love what you are up to!!

Rhonda said...

You've been busy. I really like the notebook cover...neat fabric.