Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quilter's Daily Blog Along

I just ran across the Quilter's Daily Blog Along web site for the first time.  What a cool concept!!



I like to post something every day, but if there's days when I don't actually get to sew it's a bit hard to come up with a topic.  It looks like browsing this site could really give me some great ideas.  When I first started blogging I kept a blog idea note book but somewhere along the line I stopped referencing it.  I could keep a list going in my iphone, but let's face it.  I don't exactly trust the new one yet.  I know I should but after getting burned quite a few times in the last few weeks I'm just not ready to put full faith in it just quite yet.




1 comment:

quiltcetera said...

Hi Jen!
Thanks for writing about us.... look forward to visiting your blog again!
Bradie