Friday, March 26, 2010

Unexpected Surprise!

My friend Diane did an awesome blog post about me today.  See, I was supposed to email her with a few of my choices and I kept forgetting about it.  It's an AWESOME article!!  She ROCKS!!

Her blog post can be found here:  http://dianalaurence.blogspot.com/2010/03/artist-of-undetermined-timeframe-3.html

Uh, ok, so I just realized it was written TWO days ago.  Sigh, I suck!  But in my defense it just showed up on Facebook.  It cracks me up at how long it takes RSS feed items to show up on there.

Thanks Diane!!!!



3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

What a wonderful blog post about a wonderful person! You're talents amaze me constantly! And...you're a pretty great person seperate from your cre8tiveness!

Marilyn said...

I just went back to see your 2009 review of all your projects after I read the nice article. Your brain must be going all the time and your hands must be in constant motion. You are my #3 fabric arts heroine. (My two grandmothers would be #1 and 2). Thanks for sharing all your work. Maybe you could do a mid-year post of what you've accomplished in 2010! ♥♫

Barb said...

Congrats Jen. You absolutely deserve it. And thanks, for telling us about Dianne. She is awesome too!