Monday, March 29, 2010

Well...

It looks like I may actually enter a few quilts in The Crazy Quilters guild show. My form is filled out and my check is written and it will be mailed tomorrow. Two of my three need official hanging sleeves but I think I can handle that between now and next Friday.





I'm scared out of my mind!!  Here's what I'm entering.


 SN852382 IMG_0181

Awww crap, I think I just thought of another thing that I could enter since I'm entering and it's only another $1.  I guess I gotta go re-write my check!

At this point, it's pretty much just about getting over my fear of entering a quilt show.  That's the goal.



7 comments:

Barb said...

You are a braver woman than I am. I just hate the thought of someone "judging" my quilts and not finding them good enough.

I will be surprised though, if you don't win. Your quilts are spectacular! Good luck.

Barbara said...

Your quilts are just beautiful! I hope you win. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You are so cool! I'm glad you entered some of your masterpieces! If you don't have faith in you, I've got plenty! Way to go, Jen!

Cindy said...

You'll do just fine. It's a learning experience and you can do it grass hopper.

Trish said...

Your quilts are awesome and so are you. Entering the show will be a great experience for you!

Lynn Osborne said...

I'm so HAPPY that you are going for it! Your quilts are amazing! All of them!

piecemealquilts said...

I completely sympathize with the terror of submitting a quilt for judging - I haven't worked up the nerve yet. Just remember how much pleasure you and others have gotten from your quilts, and try to take any criticism in the most positive way. They're all beautiful quilts!