Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #16 – Director’s Dream – Green County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced/Pieced Block:
(4) 2-1/2” Squares – Red – A1, B1, C1, G3
(8) 1-1/2” X 3” Rectangles – Red – A6, B6, C6, D4, E3, E5, F4, F1
(8) 1-1/2” X 3” Rectangles – Dark Red – A5, B5, C5, D5, E1, E4, F2, F6
(4) 2-1/4” Squares – Black, sub-cut into 8 pieces – A2, B2, C2, D2, G2, G4, H2, I2
(4) 1-1/2” X 3” Rectangles – Black – E2, E6, F3, F5
(4) 2-1/4” Squares – Grey, sub-cut into 8 pieces – A3, B3, C3, D1, G1, G5, H1, I1
(8) 1-1/2” X 5-1/2” Rectangles – White – A4, A7, B4, B7, C4, C7, D3, D6
Click HERE to print a clean Director’s Dream Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Director’s Dream Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the bottom edge of section F should measure 3". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded. I’ve also set up a Flickr Group if you’re interested!