Saturday, April 3, 2010

I've decided

That the spools project is going to be a 9 block wall hanging.  Here's my preliminary design:

Spools3

I'll wait until it's together to start thinking about borders.

I've gotten all of my pieces cut out and the spool parts are basted along with about 1/2 of the spool backgrounds.

spools


It won't be too long and my 9 blocks will be done.  I changed it's size because it's for a wall hanging for my quilt studio.  I don't need it to be huge.  This will leave more wall space for future projects.


9 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

That is an awesome look Jen! Can't wait to see the finish!

Lilla Marilla said...

Lovely! The circle design is great!

Barb said...

What a wonderful design...can't wait to see it finished.

Rhonda said...

Hi Jen.......wow, this is going to be another awesome quilt. Love the design.
I can't believe I hadn't signed up as a follower but I've remedied that just now.
Take care.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh so cute!

Bruce Seeds said...

Very nice, Jen!

kimbuktu said...

What a pretty design, and the colors are so vintage and perfect.

Staci said...

Fantastic!

Staci said...

Fantastic!