I’ve decided that what I took along was NOT really over kill!!
- 12 Quilt Blocks on Barn Blocks. They are all cut out, foundations printed and ready to assemble. My plan is 3 per day. I got 9 of my 12 done. The last three didn’t get finished because I needed to run away for a bit on Sunday night. I was still working on Sunday’s project when Monday rolled around.
Maxine Pillow Case. Friday Amish Rubik's Center Wall Hanging - Foundations are cut, pattern is written up. I just need to cut my pieces out but I think I'll cut them one section at a time as I work on them.Friday - Now I just need to buy the black background and work on assembling the wall hanging. Spools signature quilt - it's all ready for signatures. I have stuff along to put borders on but I'm not even sure if that is even something I want to work on this weekend. Although, it wouldn't take very long.Saturday Mexican Stars Wall Hanging - All cut out and ready to sew.Saturday
- Sock Monkey PJ Pants - They've been all cut out and ready to sew together for a few months now. Saturday
- Braided Starburst Wall Hanging. I have two of the four sections assembled.Sunday. – One additional section is assembled. The fourth is very well on it’s way. It will probably just require about another hour to get that section done. Then block assembly.
- My block of the month quilt from a few years back. It just needs the last row of 4 blocks attached and borders need to be put on. Sunday.
- Snowballs & 54-40 or Fight Blocks for the Rotating Snowball Quilt Along. I have 3 snowball blocks to re-do from March and then April and possibly May's blocks. Monday.
- Astor Manor - Honey Bun/Charm Square quilt - Only will pull out if I need something extremely mindless.
- PB & J that I just picked up today. It's not cut out or anything. We'll see if it fits in or if I just HAVE to start it!! PB&J is Rodney's newest pattern. I decided to buy this kit because the quilt will remind me of the fun time I had working at our booth at the Rosemont Quilt Show!
Considering 6 out of my 11 items were sewed on or finished I’d say my 11 projects that I took was not over kill. 2 of the 11 were added just on impulse so really 6 out of 9 were worked on. The next few weeks I’m going to dedicate to finishing up those additional things that I really wanted to get done that were taken along.
I think I was asleep last night by about 8pm and didn’t wake up until this morning at 8am. I guess I was tired.