Monday, May 3, 2010

1I's A Bit Askew

For Regina's Birthday this year I said I would quilt a quilt for her.  While at retreat she made an “A Bit Askew” quilt because she’s well…Askew.  Giggle.  The picture makes it hard to see the quilting because it is red and black variegated thread but here it is:

 IMG_4921

I tried to take a close up picture for the quilting so I draped it over the couch…over the “Quilt Guardian.”  She digs it.  =)

 IMG_4930

It was quick and easy to quilt.  No problems!!

5 comments:

Moneik said...

The quilt looks awesome, even if you can't see the quilting. Love the bit askew pattern and it fits 1I perfect!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Very nice, great quilting.

CatQuilter said...

I don't know about shipping that quilt to 1 I - Holly looks far too comfortable with it! LOL

Great job!

Hugs,
Cathy

Cindy said...

It's so pretty. That pattern is on my list of quilts to make. I don't think 1i should have it because Miss B really seems to love it.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yep....I am a bit askew! Heheheeee! I'm so happy that you quilted this one for me. A wonderful retreat memory for years to come! Thanks again, Jen!