Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #21 – 4-H – Walworth County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced/Pieced Block:
(1) 5” Square – White, sub-cut into 4 pieces – A5, A8, B5, B7
(2) 3” Squares – White, sub-cut into 4 pieces – A7, B8, C6, D6
(1) 3” Square – White – C7
(8) 1-1/2” Squares – White – A1, A3, B1, B3, C1, C3, D1, D3
(8) 1-1/2” X 3” Rectangles – Green – A4, A6, B4, B6, C4, C5, D4, D5
(4) 1-1/2” Squares – Green – A2, B2, C2, D2
Click HERE to print a clean 4-H Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the 4-H Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the side edge of section A should measure 4-1/2". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded. I’ve also set up a Flickr Group if you’re interested!