Friday, May 7, 2010

Done! Done! Done!!

The Braided Star is complete!  If I could change one thing, I'd make the dark pink stripe be 1/4" instead of 1/2" inch.  But, what's done is done and I'm not ripping just to change that.


I decided, I'm having it quilted at the shop.  Too many bumps and lumps for me to want to deal with.

I also just put the final stitches into the binding of the Love Blooms quilt that I'm giving Mom for Mother's day.  Plenty of time to spare!!  It's even got a label.


10 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

It's beautiful, Jen. I think it turned out just right!

Vicki W said...

Very pretty!

Judy said...

Wow!It is beautiful!!

P. said...

That is outstanding! I love it! Would you consider sharing/selling a pattern for this?

Rhonda said...

Jen this quilt is fabu-terrifffffic! I love this design. I like the borders, the pink acts as a mini frame from what I can see.
Great job!!!

Sue said...

Jen, again, that is beautiful!!!!! you always do a great job on your quilts. I love the colors as well. well put together.:)

Moneik said...

It looks amazing Jen! I love th border. It really sets it all together. Great job and so glad you got it done.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Fabulous Jen!

Couponsforzip said...

outstanding and Fabulous Jen n n n !!!!!

Linda said...

WOW! The colors are awesome! It is a Beautiful quilt!