With a little luck, hopefully tomorrow will be a good day on the quilt frame!
Mom, Jen & I went for Mani/Pedi's this afternoon. It was nice and relaxing. When I got home I finished cleaning my sewing room and started unpacking my supplies. Then I was off and sewing!
12 Quilt Blocks on Barn Blocks. They are all cut out, foundations printed and ready to assemble.
- Sock Monkey PJ Pants - They've been all cut out and ready to sew together for a few months now.
- Braided Starburst Wall Hanging. I have two of the four sections assembled. One additional section is assembled. The fourth is very well on it’s way. It will probably just require about another hour to get that section done. Then block assembly.
My block of the month quilt from a few years back. It just needs the last row of 4 blocks attached and borders need to be put on.
- Snowballs & 54-40 or Fight Blocks for the Rotating Snowball Quilt Along. I have 3 snowball blocks to re-do from March and then April and possibly May's blocks.
- Astor Manor - Honey Bun/Charm Square quilt - Only will pull out if I need something extremely mindless.
- PB & J that I just picked up today. It's not cut out or anything. We'll see if it fits in or if I just HAVE to start it!! PB&J is Rodney's newest pattern. I decided to buy this kit because the quilt will remind me of the fun time I had working at our booth at the Rosemont Quilt Show!