Sunday, May 2, 2010

A few things off the list!

I’m making some progress!!  Two things marked off the list this weekend.  Three blocks yesterday and the Love Blooms quilt today.  It is even all ready to be quilted.  The backing is sewn and the binding has been made.  The bobbins are even wound.  Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to quilt that AND Regina’s ‘A Bit Askew.’  I had enough green batik that I was able to border it, back it and bind it!  I’m pretty excited that I don’t have to buy anything additional just to finish this quilt. 

IMG_4910
With a little luck, hopefully tomorrow will be a good day on the quilt frame!

Mom, Jen & I went for Mani/Pedi's this afternoon.  It was nice and relaxing.  When I got home I finished cleaning my sewing room and started unpacking my supplies.  Then I was off and sewing!
  1. 12 Quilt Blocks on Barn Blocks.  They are all cut out, foundations printed and ready to assemble. 
  2. Sock Monkey PJ Pants - They've been all cut out and ready to sew together for a few months now.
  3. Braided Starburst Wall Hanging.  I have two of the four sections assembled. One additional section is assembled.  The fourth is very well on it’s way.  It will probably just require about another hour to get that section done.  Then block assembly.
  4. My block of the month quilt from a few years back.  It just needs the last row of 4 blocks attached and borders need to be put on.
  5. Snowballs & 54-40 or Fight Blocks for the Rotating Snowball Quilt Along.  I have 3 snowball blocks to re-do from March and then April and possibly May's blocks.
  6. Astor Manor - Honey Bun/Charm Square quilt - Only will pull out if I need something extremely mindless.
  7. PB & J that I just picked up today.  It's not cut out or anything.  We'll see if it fits in or if I just HAVE to start it!!  PB&J is Rodney's newest pattern. I decided to buy this kit because the quilt will remind me of the fun time I had working at our booth at the Rosemont Quilt Show!



5 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

That's a big list! Don't sweat quilting mine, if you get too busy, but thanks so much for doing it at all! It just makes it more special that you're quilting it for me! I miss you all. Keep wishing we all lived closer! Oh well.....

CatQuilter said...

Do you ever sleep? LOL. I swear you are the most productive quilter I know. And all of your work is absolutely gorgeous!
Love ya,
Cathy

Moneik said...

The quilt is beautiful...even if if it does have that much green in it. I can't believe all you're getting accomplished. I enjoy mani/pedi days too.

Cindy said...

I love the quilt it's beautiful and I can't wait to see it quilted.

Moneik said...

Can't wait to see the new pants. Make sure you use Masterpiece to sew them together! That's Paul's advice... And I didn't think my hubby paid attention to my quilting!