Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quilts on Barns - #96 Star in the Window

Mike found this block purely because he was paying attention – it wasn’t on our list!  It is located at Berg Real Estate – 102 E Main Street in Evansville, WI.  I originally thought it was part of Green County.  I was curious what they had decided to name their block so I emailed the Real Estate company.  To find out – they are one of the first blocks in the new Rock County project!!  Their project will officially kick off on June 5th, 2010 and I can’t wait to go find the rest of the squares. 

Barn Quilts of Rock County


 



4 comments:

Judy said...

That's a neat Block.

Marilyn said...

Great photo! I'll have to visit Wisconsin one day to see my cousin in Oshkosh and stop in your neck of the woods! Where ever that is...I need to find my atlas! I'm looking forward to summer vacation so I can drive around and find more in Morgan County! ♥♫

Cindy said...

I really like that block.

piecesofpatti said...

Atta boy, Mike!! Way to pay attention......nice block!