Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spring Quilt Market 2010 - Part 2

Electric Quilt 7 - Wow how excited am I to get my copy in my hot little hands!!  The session I went to showed some of the new features.  Lots of new things can be done with pictures.  There's even an option to Andy Warhol a photo!!  I realize you can do this in PhotoShop but to be able to do it in one click??  Very COOL!!  Don't forget to check out their BLOG.

IMG_5118

At the Quilt Branch session we got to see a trunk show.  Their newest book is "Six Halves Make a Whole Sampler.

IMG_5138

GE Designs has a new book coming out!  Fast and Furious Holiday!  Lots of cool projects! You must check out her BLOG. It can't get any quicker or easier than a quilt as you go tree skirt!

IMG_5152

I know, I said I was breaking the school house sessions into two posts, but it looks like it will be three instead.


2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Very cool stuff! I can hear the excitement in your typing!!!!! Now you've got me all excited, too!

Christine said...

So is EQ7 any easier to use or learn? I don't think other versions are very user friendly.