Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #22 – Star Tile – Green County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
(2) 2-1/2” Squares – Black, sub-cut - into 4 pieces – C2, D2, G2, H1
(4) 1-1/4” X 5” Rectangles – Black – A6, B6, G3, H3
(4) 2-1/4” X 6” Rectangles – White – C1, D1, G1, H2
(4) 2” Squares – White – A1, A5, B1, B5
(4) 2-1/4” Squares – White – A3, B3, E1, F1
(8) 1-3/4 X 1-1/2” Rectangles – Navy – A2, A4, B2, B4, E2, E3, F2, F3
(1) 2-1/2” Square – Red – E4
Click HERE to print a clean Star Tile Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Star Tile Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the top edge of section A should measure 3-1/2". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded. I’ve also set up a Flickr Group if you’re interested!