Thursday, June 3, 2010

Coming Soon to a Block of the Week near you...

I just installed EQ7 (I had to use my License ID & Password THREE times just to get it installed...overkill much?) on my computer and was able to draw the barn blocks from the trip Mike and I made a few weeks back.  Of course, this throws off my whole block schedule because I really want to make some of these NOW versus later.  By the time I make the ones from the trip Jen & I took last weekend we'll be up to 150 blocks.  The possibilities are endless and it really proves that you don't have to make EVERY block to take part in my Block of the Week program.  You definitely can pick and choose and design your own unique quilt.



5 comments:

Mary said...

The kick is I want to make them all!!! I have them started. It is slow, but started. I love your pictures. We will be in that part of the country in another week. I hope I get to see some of them.

Judy said...

I'm with you, I want to make them all too. Beautiful blocks Jen. I'm a couple behind but will be catchin up soon.

Judy said...

I'm with you, I want to make them all too. Beautiful blocks Jen. I'm a couple behind but will be catchin up soon.

Moneik said...

They all look awesome Jen and I can't wait to hear what you think of EQ7. I was half tempted with the 4-H Block, but too much on my plate right now. I'll be your cheerleader for awesome blocks though!

Betweens said...

Your blocks are just awesome Jen as per usual..I am hoping to get some of your blocks done this weekend.. It was the choice to paper piece or piece..I think it will be a little of both...LOL
I just got my EQ7 today waiting for the pc to come back and see what I can do...I hope I can get as professional as you that is for sure