Saturday, June 5, 2010

Firecracker Bomb Pop...

The Candy Bar of 2-1/2"  Strips sucked me in.  I could not resist.  When I got home from work I immediately started working on this quilt by Me & My Sister Designs:

Lemon Blush - Me & My Sister Designs
I bought the Candy Bar and  the setting triangle fabric but I decided to wait on the sashing and border fabric.  I'll decide on those once my braids are together.  I think I might even have something in my stash to use as backing!  Woot!! In true Cre8tive Quilter fashion, I can't exactly follow instructions so I'm making it one row wider and then how ever longer I can get with the pieces I have.

IMG_5661




4 comments:

piecesofpatti said...

That is going to look great! Love Americana!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Very cool!

Angie said...

It is great how many projects can be completed with a jelly roll. I like how you called this one a "braid" -- very fun and love the colors.
Angie @ www.craftedAngles.com

Cindy said...

Oh I may have to own that pattern I really like it.