Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mail Call!

Last week I received in the mail an awesome surprise.  My friend Mary sent me a Grundy County, Iowa Barn Quilt Calendar as a thank you for directing her on what to see when she went through Lafayette & Monroe Counties.  I was shocked!! Thank you, Thank you Mary!!!

IMG_5739

I've also started to receive HST's in the mail for our Friendship Triangle Swap. There's still time to join in if you've been wavering!! Click HERE to read the details.  I received HST's from Gaila and Moneik so far. 

Also in Moneik's envelope was an awesome pillow case! Thank you Moneik!!

IMG_5741



2 comments:

Moneik said...

So glad you like the pillowcase. It was fun to make and made me think of you.

Mary said...

You are very welcome. I love the barns you show and wish I could see every one of them. I am slowly working on your barn quilt. How could I not think of you. I appreciated all the help you have given me.