Friday, June 11, 2010

Some progress but now I'm heading to bed

Conceivably, I should have been able to get the center of this quilt top done tonight and a wall hanging assembled BUT Mike decided to put on a movie that I became engrossed with.  Then this led to a few episodes of Burn Notice and Deadliest Catch.  So all would not be lost I hit my sewing studio, burn my hand and then joked about what else could go wrong.  I have half of the Firecracker Bomb Pop Quilt assembled.  In truth there's only three more seams to make to get the center attached but I just don't have it in me tonight. I think I have enough fabric left to add the border to one side.  I have more of Pat Sloan's Sweet Liberty in transit to finish my quilt.  Perhaps I can get up early enough tomorrow to finish the center before work.

IMG_5710



2 comments:

Cindy said...

That looks so cool.

Moneik said...

It looks awesome! You're going to have it done by the 4th, I can just tell!