Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #28 – County Fair – Walworth County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
(4) 2-3/4” Squares – Yellow – Pieced in the 4 corners
(1) 2” Square – Yellow – D6
(12) 1-1/2” Squares – Purple – A1, A5, A9, A14, B1, B5, B9, B13, I1, I5, M1, M5
(4) 3-1/4” Squares – Red, sub-cut into 16 pieces – A3, A7, A11, B3, B7, B11, C1, D2, E2, F1, G2, H2, I3, M3, N1, O2
(2) 3-1/4” Squares – Orange, sub-cut into 8 pieces – C4, D4, E4, F4, G5, H5, N5, O5
(2) 3-1/4” Squares – Blue, sub-cut into 8 pieces – C5, D5, E5, F5, G4, H4, N4, O4
(16) 2” Squares – Green, sub-cut into 32 pieces – A2, A4, A6, A8, A10, A12, B2, B4, B6, B8, B10, B12, C2, C3, D1, D3, E1, E3, F2, F3, G1, G3, H1, H3, I2, I4, M2, M4, N2, N3, O1, O3
Click HERE to print a clean County Fair Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the County Fair Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the bottom edge of section A should measure 6". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded. I’ve also set up a Flickr Group if you’re interested!