Jen Buettner – Cre8tive Quilter
Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns - Block of the Week
Block #27 – Indian Trails – Racine County
Cutting Instructions & Piecing Locations for 6” Paper Pieced Block:
(2) 4” Squares – Black, sub-cut into 4 pieces – B7, D7, F7, H7
(12) 1-3/4” Squares – Black, sub-cut into 24 pieces - A3, A5, A7, B2, B4, B6, C3, C5, C7, D2, D4, D6, E3, E5, E7, F2, F4, F6, G3, G5, G7, H2, H4, H6
(4) 1-1/2” Squares – Black – A1, C1, E1, G1
(2) 4” Squares – Blue, sub-cut into 4 pieces – B8, D8, F8, H8
(12) 1-3/4” Squares – Blue, sub-cut into 24 pieces – A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, B5, C2, C4, C6, D1, D3, D5, E2, E4, E6, F1, F3, F5, G2, G4, G6, H1, H3, H5
Click HERE to print a clean Indian Trails Instruction Sheet.
Click HERE to download and print the Indian Trails Foundation Pattern.
**You will want to Download the file and then print the .pdf file. When you print, make sure that scaling is turned off enabling the document to print at 100%. Take a moment to measure. The Solid Line along the bottom edge of section D should measure 3". If you print directly from the Google Docs screen you might come out with a slightly smaller sized block.**
Don't forget to come back and post the link to your blocks so I can see them. I LOVE to see them!! Don't have a blog or don't have time to post? Just email me a picture and I'll get it uploaded. I’ve also set up a Flickr Group if you’re interested!